News and changes
- 2003 Oct 10
- Created the first version of the page. Most of the material I intend
to put here is not HTML-ized yet, therefore the current content is minimal.
Table of contents
Here is what is available (or may be available in the near future):
- Board games: Chess, Go, Othello
- My attempt at creating a ruleset for the
game go. Also collected are my rules related notes and
some beasts for testing.
- An idea for a rating system with certain fixed anchors.
- Playing engines for Chess and Othello.
- Data compression
- Tests, results, scripts, algorithms.
- Software I've written (or co-authored) for this ancient gem,
including yStart (start menu), Secal (programming language
and dev. environment), and minor utilities. Most of them can be found on Aminet.
- Other programming
- Miscellaneous stuff.
I can be reached at email@example.com.
Created: 2003 Oct 10
Updated: 2003 Oct 12